10/28/2014

Petra Soo

Dear friends who reads this blog....,

Petra Soo, my dearest friend, the owner of this blog has passed away last monday, 27th oktober 2014. She is the most devoted fans of Kosoo , the very loyal one. I always amazed how she collected every pictures, every articles to put it in  her subhatra blog. And she recently moved here , and this is the only request she asked me to make. "Please make me a blog, a simple one not as good yours". Why is so painful now to hear this.....

I still cannot believe it, l feel very shock that, l thougjt if l wrlte this without her permission she will be upset, so that news about her left this world is only a lie.....
Dear Petra, may God take your hand to a better place, when you don't feel hurt and feel only happiness. We could only pray..and pray....for you. Good bye dear friend. Goodbye.....we will miss you.....we will never forget you...

3 comments:

  1. I am shocked to her about her passing away. My deepest condolences. I have know her for so long as we share our love for Ko Soo. I still could not believe it that she already left us.

    You will always be in my heart and May your soul rest in peace in heaven, P'Paew.

    Will always miss you ka P'Paew. With lots of love, Tukata

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am shocked. What did Petra pass away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about Petra's passing at KS Soompi thread so I came here to check it out really. I'm truly sadden by this news, she's a wonderful and loyal KS fan . . . and I love her dearly for her generosity in sharing everything she has about him. I may have not met her personally but I'm glad I've known her here (and via her Multiply.com account). Petra was a dear friend~

    May you rest in peace dear friend. I will forever hold you dear in my heart. Now, we truly have a KS Angel in heaven ~

    Your KS friend - emgphils

    ReplyDelete